GET LATEST TOLLYWOOD GOSSIPS, AUDIO SONGS

TO GET ALL THE LATEST MOVIE DETAILS, LATEST AUDIO SONGS AND MORE TOLLYWOOD GOSSIPS SUBSCRIBE TO OUR BLOG TO GET REGULAR UPDATES!!!!!!

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Trisha's 2013 plan!

trishas-2013-plan-trisha-06-12-12



No it's not her wedding if you guessed so but Trisha has totally different set of plans for her 2013. Her major new year resolution include concentrating in Tamil films since she has missed out on Tamil in the past two years. She only had 2 precious films to speak of in 2010 while 2011 had just Mankatha. There doesn't seem to be any of her releases coming out this year too.

In a recent interview, Trisha said that she wants to concentrate in Tamil films in 2013. "That's my new year resolution. I think I'm missing out on Tamil movies. Though I am in a couple of movies, I would like to work more in Tamil this year," she said. She has Boologam and Endrendrum Punnagai in Tamil due in 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment