GET LATEST TOLLYWOOD GOSSIPS, AUDIO SONGS

TO GET ALL THE LATEST MOVIE DETAILS, LATEST AUDIO SONGS AND MORE TOLLYWOOD GOSSIPS SUBSCRIBE TO OUR BLOG TO GET REGULAR UPDATES!!!!!!

Monday 22 October 2012

Kajal Targets Mahesh Babu & Sukumar !!



Busy bee Kajal Agarwal clarified about all the controversies spreading around her. She asks “Where is the time to talk to anyone?” . and when she was quizzed about controversies she said I recently read an article on how I was dropped from a film because I couldn’t dance! It was so ridiculous that I decided to shut up about it. Let people say what they want to. It’s such a waste of time,”
Kajal walked out from Mahesh Babu’s project as she could not adjust dates. she explains . “All my movies are signed and lined up after checking on the dates. My dates are allocated according to schedule. If the schedule changes,I can’t be held responsible for it. I think I’m allowed to opt out just like the makers have the right to bring someone else on board”.  Actually these schedules were changed because of Mahesh Babu who took a break when his daughter ‘Sitara’ was born.
Kajal is busy with hand full of projects Sir Vacharu with Ravi Teja, Baadshah with NTR Jr and Nayak with Charan. Apart she has a Bollywood and some Kollywood movies

No comments:

Post a Comment