GET LATEST TOLLYWOOD GOSSIPS, AUDIO SONGS

TO GET ALL THE LATEST MOVIE DETAILS, LATEST AUDIO SONGS AND MORE TOLLYWOOD GOSSIPS SUBSCRIBE TO OUR BLOG TO GET REGULAR UPDATES!!!!!!

Tuesday 6 November 2012

Mega Star Reacts On Khaidi Remake With Ram Charan !!



Chiranjeevi is elevated to Stardom with one film of ‘Khaidi’ which has become a literal ladder for this Simple Star to become a Mega Star and now a Star Politician. Such kind of a project is always prestigious when an idea of remake comes into the minds of producers. Thandra Ramesh officially announcing of bagging the remake rights of ‘Khaidi’ has led to many speculations on who could be the director and hero in this venture.
When media questioned Chiru on this, he answered ‘I feel my son Ram Charan as more fit and apt for the remake. He can do more justice than me. I don’t know about my future of acting in films. If time permits me, I will do 150th project at my convenience else Fans have to be kept in waiting.’ So, Fans…there is one happy thing about Chiru’s reaction on ‘Khaidi’ and a disappointing one about Mega milestone project.

No comments:

Post a Comment