GET LATEST TOLLYWOOD GOSSIPS, AUDIO SONGS

TO GET ALL THE LATEST MOVIE DETAILS, LATEST AUDIO SONGS AND MORE TOLLYWOOD GOSSIPS SUBSCRIBE TO OUR BLOG TO GET REGULAR UPDATES!!!!!!

Wednesday 14 November 2012

Mega Heroine says- Ram Charan Surprises me !!


Alexander Skarsgard
Mega power star Ram charan’s Nayak cast Kajal Agarwal and Amala Paul in the lead is currently progressing on brisk pace. Amala is also playing the lead in Allu Arjun’s Iddarammayilatho.

Speaking about the big stars, she said," Ram Charan surprises me always with his down-to-earth nature, despite scoring a success like Magadheera. and I am yet to start working with Bunny, but I'm aware that he is a superb dancer and recently watched Badrinath added she says every budding heroine wishes to work with him at least once ".

And when asked about her co-star Kajal she shares. "Kajal is my close buddy ,very cheerful person. I am happy to share that Kajal's friendship" says Amala.

No comments:

Post a Comment