GET LATEST TOLLYWOOD GOSSIPS, AUDIO SONGS

TO GET ALL THE LATEST MOVIE DETAILS, LATEST AUDIO SONGS AND MORE TOLLYWOOD GOSSIPS SUBSCRIBE TO OUR BLOG TO GET REGULAR UPDATES!!!!!!

Tuesday 6 November 2012

Chaitu Moving Away from Nag




Young hero naga chaitanya will soon move away from his dad Nagarjuna’s house. The actor has been continuously busy shooting for two parallel projects of ‘Autonagar Surya’ and ‘Bhale Thammudu.’ In fact, he brought a 3,000 square feet swanky flat in Kondapur area long time back. He could not move into it as interior designing is taking more time. Speciality in these designs is, Chaitu’s mom Lakshmi who is a professional interior designer is personally decorating the flat. ‘This is the first property I purchased with my hard earned money. So, I want my Mom’s mark on it. I will be moving into this flat some time in December. Though I can afford a top designer but I purely wanted the touch of my Mom,’ Chaitu said to media.

No comments:

Post a Comment