GET LATEST TOLLYWOOD GOSSIPS, AUDIO SONGS

TO GET ALL THE LATEST MOVIE DETAILS, LATEST AUDIO SONGS AND MORE TOLLYWOOD GOSSIPS SUBSCRIBE TO OUR BLOG TO GET REGULAR UPDATES!!!!!!

Sunday 11 November 2012

Asin Reveals her Affair Plans




Mallu beauty asin is although a successful heroine down South and top North, she has her own plans to settle down in life. For the moment, her concentration is entirely towards films and professional career. When media questioned on how about having Boy Friends and Affairs in industry, she explained ‘No, I am clear that I woud not date anyone from the industry because I don’t want to see myself spending entire life here. Once, I am done with the industry, I will be dealing with it completely. I don’t want any reasons to connect me to industry for the rest of my life.’ Meanwhile there were rumors on asin getting cozy with Salman Khan, Neil Nitin Mukesh and few more Bollywood Babus on different time scale. Wish that asin will continue to rock in her career in near future too.

No comments:

Post a Comment